The Best Tools for Amazon Sellers
Best Amazon Product Research and Finder Tools
|Best Amazon Product Finder Softwares|
If you want to be a successful seller on an e-commerce platform such as Amazon, some of the crucial things is that you find profitable niches and products that will give you the ultimate profit. Many beginners are tracking cost-effective products and niches manually, but that takes a lot of time, and data can be changed daily.
Luckily, there are many product research and finder tools for Amazon sellers , that will simplify your everyday tasks, such as:
- discovering the right products to sell;
- tracking products offered by other sellers;
- checking their prices, ranks, sales, etc.;
Best Amazon Product Finder Softwares
Before we dive in to other softwares, let's first take a look at a unique offering in the world of Amazon product research. IO Scout’s platform includes the functionalities you would come to expect from other tools which we will mention in a moment with fewer restrictions; and now includes Live Chat Personal Amazon Business Consultant. IO Scout’s 24/7 expert chat feature is there to assist in the daily running of your Amazon business, and provide real-time, instant solutions to your queries.
Use the IO Scout Amazon Product Research tools right now!
Jungle Scout is one of the favorite Amazon product finder tools among sellers in the FBA business. This tool is helping sellers worldwide to maximize their profit by finding the right opportunities, and it offers a lot of features that will upgrade your sales business. Jungle Scout is available as a web application and the Chrome extension. The web app is usually used when:
- you want to find the right products for sale
- research product data
- and observe your competitor's sales.
Jungle Scout Chrome extension is convenient when you don't want to leave Amazon's product page, and you want to:
- get an instant estimation of the sales
- verify product ideas
- check the product's Opportunity Score
Some of the features are available for free, but if you want to use the Jungle Scout to the fullest, you can subscribe to their account. Depending on what features you need on the web application, you can purchase their:
- Startup Plan - $25 per month or $300 billed annually
- Standard Plan - $40 per month or $480 billed annually
- Business Plan - $50 per month or $600 billed annually
FBA Amazon sellers prefer Jungle Scout Chrome extension, which has two types of accounts:
- Chrome Extension Pro - $197 billed annually
- Chrome Extension Lite - $97 billed annually
With AMZ Tracker you don't have to collect your data from different sources, as this tool does it for you. You will be able to find profitable niches and products on a dime! You will have access to all data related to cost-effective products with high accuracy. Some of the other features AMZ Tracker has:
- ability to spy on your competitors, track their products list, pricing, revenues, inventory, etc.
- tracking sales history and keywords for your products
- information about FBA fees, estimated income, potential suppliers
- Chrome extension for easy access to all data
- and many more.
This tool is available as a web application and Chrome extension, and you can sign up for their three different plans, depending on your needs:
- Basic Plan - $29.99 monthly or $179.99 annually
- Start Plan - $39.99 monthly or $239.99 annually
- Business Plan - $59.99 monthly or $349.99 annually
This application is an excellent product analysis tool for Amazon sellers, but you can use its features even for other e-commerce platforms such as Alibaba, AliExpress, and E-Bay. You can use this Amazon product finder on the web platform, but it's also available as a Chrome extension. Among many great features, one feature is unique, and you can't use it with any other Amazon seller's tools. This feature provides you with unique product ideas and trending sales data along with the intel on products that are on the top of selling ranks. The Scanner is ASINspector's mobile feature that allows you to get instant access to the product's data you wish to sell, only by scanning the barcode picture of the product. Other handy products finding features ASINspector has:
- importing ASINs for instant product's check
- comparing product prices on Amazon and other e-commerce sites
- intelligent filters with exact parameters for product research
There are two pricing plans, depending on available features:
- ASINspector Standard - one-time payment $97
- ASINspector Pro+ - one time payment $127 + $10 per month for unlimited subscription
One of the favorite applications for FBA Amazon sellers offers incredible features that will help you to grow a successful business, for free! That's right, CamelCamelCamel is free to use after a short registration process on the web platform. Features you can use:
- alerts when the prices get lower and products of interest get back on stock
- product's price history with high accuracy
- complete Amazon product research data
- plugin for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
- import of Amazon Wishlists
- in-depth research of profitable products and niches
- and much more.