FBA Toolkit – Is It Even Worth the Price?
|What is the FBA Toolkit?|
|FBA Toolkit Pricing|
|FBA Toolkit Features|
|How to Use the FBA Toolkit?|
If you’re planning to sell on Amazon, you will need the right tools in order for your business to survive the fierce competition. One of these essential tools you want to consider is the FBA Toolkit.
However, is it even for you? Or is it even worth the price? We’ll find that out in this FBA toolkit review.
What is the FBA Toolkit?
The Amazon FBA Toolkit is Amazon’s web-based collection of tools that are designed for Amazon Sellers who use Fulfillment by Amazon. Basically, the tools provided allow sellers to estimate sales per day on a certain category, get price list analysis, and track products.
FBA Toolkit Pricing
FBAToolkit has five different subscription plans depending on your needs. The plans will vary depending on the total number of tracked products, daily barcode scans, and a few other features. These plans are as follows:
- Scouter – The most basic plan costing $5 per month, with the first month offered for free.
- Starter – At $50 per month, you can get access to all track products on Amazon as well as up to 250 tracked products.
- Business – Same as the Starter plan except that you pay $250 per month and get more tracked products, price list rows, and barcode scans per day.
- Enterprise – At $500 per month, this one allows API access and works with 8 Amazon marketplaces.
- Elite – At $1,000 per month, you gain API access as well as access to historical data.
FBA Toolkit Features
Now let’s take a look at the features that the FBA tool kit has to offer. They’re as follows:
Price List Analysis
This feature allows you to upload or create an FBA spreadsheet containing ASINs, UPCs, or other identifying codes. Upon doing so, it will then generate all types of relevant information which you can us. For example, you will be able to know the current offers, estimated sales rate, profits, and more with your ASINs. This can be a really helpful tool when you plan to outdo your competitors.
What the Sales Rank tool does is simply provides you with an estimate of daily sales for a particular category or product. With the help of this tool, you will be able to estimate how much sales you will be making for a day. Apart from that, it provides you with information regarding the performance of your products.
This tool can be conveniently used on FBA Toolkit’s homepage at FBAtoolkit.com.
The product tracker basically allows you to track a variety of information in a product listing. Such information could include stock, pricing, and sales. Just like other web apps by Amazon FBA, you will be able to track more products the more expensive plan you get.
For serious businesses that have tons of products, this can be really helpful since it will allow them to monitor any arising problem and resolve it before it gets even bigger.
How to Use the FBA Toolkit?
You can actually use the toolkit via an FBA toolkit chrome extension by simply looking for the extension in the Chrome Web store. Apart from the extension, you can also use Sales Rank for free. However, you will need to subscribe to one of the five plans in order to use the other features.
To use the Sales Rank, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Choose the product you want to estimate.
- After that, head to the information section then look for its category as well as Best Selling Rank.
- Once you found the BSR, copy it into the appropriate space. Afterward, simply choose the category from the dropdown.
- As long as you follow the above steps, you should then see the product’s data.
Q: Does FBA Toolkit offer a free trial?
You can enjoy a 1-month free trial with the Scouter plan. This will allow you to enjoy its basic features such as 10 tracked products, 100 daily barcode scans, and 100 daily price list rows.
Q: Can I cancel my FBA Toolkit subscription?
Yes, you can. You can still have access until the expiration of your paid subscription. However, there are no refunds for that.
All in all, the FBA Toolkit is a really amazing tool that can help Amazon sellers a lot. However, most people find the other subscription plans to be too expensive for them. Also, there’s the fact that they can stop or cancel your subscription anytime without a refund.
Still, it’s a pretty good tool you can use, though there are also some alternatives that work as well.